Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas 2011

Ever since skipping out on Christmas with my family a few years back for a climbing trip and being viciously rained out, I have corrected my ways by always making it a point to go see the family during the holiday season.  Tomorrow I will hit the road for central Illinois to make good on that.  It's been about six months since I've seen them and I miss them so much.

After spending a little more than a week at the Obed alone (man I love that place), making new friends and climbing new lines, I came back to Nashville to discover that Amanda misses life on the road.  I consider her fully converted to dirtbag now.  The plan worked perfectly.  More news on this later.

For now though, the blog will be put away, and our adventures on the Great Magnet will turn back in to obscurity for a while.  But who knows, someday a new adventure may fall into our laps and grace the screen of this humble blog.

Have a great end of 2011 everyone, thanks for reading, and be safe out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment